what a sad bunch of fans

tevezblue said:
mike o said:
I wish we had half the atmosphere they have at goodison most weeks,as for their fans being "aggresive" did any of you ever go to maine road?

Atmosphere was superb at GP yesterday. But i have been to GP and its been like a morgue. It's one or the other with them, no middle ground.

Goodison Park atmosphere is simple. If its against the top 4 = great atmosphere. If its a night match = Great atmosphere. Anything else we're lucky to get one song going. Its very quiet these days...

...unless theres some controversy...

Manchester_City_Blue said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

No mate, we celebrate every match like we've won the cup final - that's what being a football fan is all about. We were in great voice yesterday, so you're just bullshitting there fella.

As for our 'scumbag manager', that's a shocking fucking quote to make about one of the most honest people in the game. You'd love to have had a manager like Moyes in charge instead of Hughes/Mancini as you'd be hanging around the top of the league instead of fighting for 4th.

As for our average team, they outplayed and outclassed you lot yesterday - it was nearly easy, so you lot with all the money you spent, what does that say about your set-up?

You lot are turning into the Michael Carroll of football. I've been visiting this forum on and off for a good while now, and it's seriously going downhill recently. You'd need to be careful, just in case your owners get the toy they really want, a Milan, a Barcelona or a Real.

;)

bigdirtyjames said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

No mate, we celebrate every match like we've won the cup final - that's what being a football fan is all about. We were in great voice yesterday, so you're just bullshitting there fella.

As for our 'scumbag manager', that's a shocking fucking quote to make about one of the most honest people in the game. You'd love to have had a manager like Moyes in charge instead of Hughes/Mancini as you'd be hanging around the top of the league instead of fighting for 4th.

As for our average team, they outplayed and outclassed you lot yesterday - it was nearly easy, so you lot with all the money you spent, what does that say about your set-up?

You lot are turning into the Michael Carroll of football. I've been visiting this forum on and off for a good while now, and it's seriously going downhill recently. You'd need to be careful, just in case your owners get the toy they really want, a Milan, a Barcelona or a Real.

;)

you really are talking out of your arse now. Moyes over hughes or Mancini? lol. I'd rather have Coyle, fat sam, pulis and god damn it even phil brown as City manager over that gollum.

bigdirtyjames said:

I never called Moyes in my original post but now that you mention him, yes I think he's a scumbag of the highest order. HONEST! what planet are you living on, he bullsh*ts all the time and I remember the interview after we won you last year Gollum refused to accept anything. He is my third most hated manager in the league after Baconface and Twitcher. He is a hypocrite of the highest order, apparently WE acted innappropriatly with the Lescott saga yet MOYES was the one who leaked each of the bids with those press conferences of his. He was trying to look like the good guy to the Everton fans because he knew he had no chance of keeping Lescott, so he made him look the bad guy. And also and I quote 'we'll let the youngsters come through', mocking our transfer stratergy and then in the same week bringing in Donovan on loan(whilst bemoaning Viera's loan deal). It is here that I would like to point out that Mancini has given two academy players (Boyata and Weiss) spots in the first team in his first few games and a third (Ibrahim) a squad place. I would not take Moyes in place of any manager he is scum that is all.

bigdirtyjames said:

;)

obviously you haven't quite got a grasp on football knowledge yet you numb fucker it's highly unlikely anybody would ever be able to buy the 3 clubs that you mentioned let alone our owners you thick twat.
i agree your average team outplayed us yesterday and fully deserved your three points, but we're still 12 pts above you and we're 5th in the league and equal on pts with a champs league spot with a semi final to look forward to this week with players such as lescott (you might remember him), toure, bridge, ireland, vieira and adebayor soon to be back in contention for a place in the 1st team not to mention swp and robinho who are both not fully match fit yet and we're fuckin loaded..........what exactly have you got to look forward to? your what we used to be....a skint average at best mid table club, so whatever our money spent says about our set up......i'm pretty pleased with it.

Someone posted earlier in this thread that City fans are getting bitter and arrogant. I agree, at least the Bluemoon fans. A lot of people on here seem to think that we deserve to win, and that no one should stand in our way. They act like it has become our God given right to beat teams. City are the most hated team right now because we lucked out with the take over, and now we have all the money that is needed to succeed.

Teams want to beat us more than ever before simply because we have so much money put into our squad. They feel that if they can beat us, then the money really doesn't matter because they are clearly better than us. At game time that is very correct. But in the larger scheme of things we are light years beyond them all. So when fans and teams really show up against us, don't call them sad or pathetic or whatever. That is absolutely disgraceful. You'd think fans that have known nothing but heart ache for so long would be a little more sensitive to this. I guess not.

A lot of people around here need to pull there heads out of the ground and look around. When we lose now it's not expected like it once was. Teams need to show up against us or they're gonna look stupid come full time. To me that is a compliment of the highest order. That is City being shown absolute respect, even if it doesn't seem like it. I checked around the Everton board that one of there fans posted in the matchday forum (I think that's where it was), and I smiled when I saw how much they wanted to beat us, even if some of there reasons were completely ridiculous.

I was pissed at the end of that game. I was really pissed. But at the same time I gave full credit to Everton. They played a damn fine game. As for Goodison Park and the Everton fan base. I've never been there so I really don't know, but they seemed to be pretty loud and happy, good on 'em. Everton clearly has good solid support.

So in a nutshell. SHOW SOME F**KING CLASS!! Put the bitter arrogant attitudes behind you and learn how to win and lose with honor.

Citizen of Ottawa said:
Someone posted earlier in this thread that City fans are getting bitter and arrogant. I agree, at least the Bluemoon fans. A lot of people on here seem to think that we deserve to win, and that no one should stand in our way. They act like it has become our God given right to beat teams. City are the most hated team right now because we lucked out with the take over, and now we have all the money that is needed to succeed.

Teams want to beat us more than ever before simply because we have so much money put into our squad. They feel that if they can beat us, then the money really doesn't matter because they are clearly better than us. At game time that is very correct. But in the larger scheme of things we are light years beyond them all. So when fans and teams really show up against us, don't call them sad or pathetic or whatever. That is absolutely disgraceful. You'd think fans that have known nothing but heart ache for so long would be a little more sensitive to this. I guess not.

A lot of people around here need to pull there heads out of the ground and look around. When we lose now it's not expected like it once was. Teams need to show up against us or they're gonna look stupid come full time. To me that is a compliment of the highest order. That is City being shown absolute respect, even if it doesn't seem like it. I checked around the Everton board that one of there fans posted in the matchday forum (I think that's where it was), and I smiled when I saw how much they wanted to beat us, even if some of there reasons were completely ridiculous.

I was pissed at the end of that game. I was really pissed. But at the same time I gave full credit to Everton. They played a damn fine game. As for Goodison Park and the Everton fan base. I've never been there so I really don't know, but they seemed to be pretty loud and happy, good on 'em. Everton clearly has good solid support.

So in a nutshell. SHOW SOME F**KING CLASS!! Put the bitter arrogant attitudes behind you and learn how to win and lose with honor.

Cracking post. I've been saying the same thing on here since the game and now my fellow MCFC supporters accuse me of being a scouser. Some sad, idiotic supporters on this forum dragging out club down.

Most of us are reasonable and fair-minded, and you won't get many City fans disputing the fact that Everton were better than us the other day. We all of just have to hold up our hands and say: "Fair enough. The better team won."
Nobody has an issue with that, I don't think.

However, when you get Everton fans coming on here and trying to tell us that Gollum is on of the most honest and well-respected managers in the game, that he handled the Lescott affair with class and dignity and our owners are a disgrace to football, etc, then it's time to stand shoulder to shoulder and say:"Fuck this! Gloating over a win is one thing, but tearing my club to shreds is another fucking thing entirely."

David Moyes, class? Yeah, and Baconface is a mild-mannered bible-bashing Saint of a man, ain't he?

bookiesgirl said:
let them have their moment in the sun, they wont finish in the top 6, shit club with shit fans with no money and a manager thats jealous of us.

1) Shit club. Nine league titles mate. Come back to me when you have anywhere near that.
2) Shit fans. We're not the ones taking inflatable bananas to our games.
3) Yes, we haven't a lot of money and that's exactly why we celebrated like we did. You have massively outspent us over the last few years and we absolutely played you off the park on Saturday. There are some things money can't buy.

I appreciate some of the Man City fans on here who aren't slating my club, and saying that we were the better team. I appreciate honesty. Instead of a load of threads about how shit a club we are just because we beat you.

Moyes isn't jealous of you. He hates you because of how Hughes conducted himself in the summer.

><((('> said:
you really are talking out of your arse now. Moyes over hughes or Mancini? lol. I'd rather have Coyle, fat sam, pulis and god damn it even phil brown as City manager over that gollum.

Are you for real?

Moyes = turning a team with no money into consistently the best outside for the last few years and the only manager to actually break into the top 4 for a long while! Add an FA Cup final to that, and League Manager of the year 3 times

Hughes = what exactly?

Keeping Blackburn up by kicking teams off the park and managing to organise Wales for a bit, and that really is it!

What a load of fucking stupidity you post!

Do you actually know anything about football or have you jumped on the band wagon with an opinion since the Arabs rode into town?

You absolute fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.