What a team - how do we improve on what we have?

As an addition and not to replace anyone, i'd take Matt Phillips from Blackpool and see how develops. I think this boy has got something to give. His crossing is better than AJ's, and thats just what Dzeko needs, the ball in front of him.
Phillips is fast and can take a man on. He chips in with a few goals too. But, and its a big but, its whether the lad can step up to the higher level? For the right money, i'd give him a chance.

World class centre half, top class left back and top central midfielder
pretty much this, although with fuckface gone in summer, whats chances of a top class striker being needed, mario/dzeko both hot n cold. could see need for that extra bit of oomph in there. thinks its a dilemma for RM, although 100 plus goals doesnt exactly cry out striker needed

Didsbury Dave said:
World class centre half, top class left back and top central midfielder =

Champions League winning team

Are our left backs not good enough surely, who would be better options bar Bale

CTID said:
Surprised no one has mentioned bale as a winger. I'd sell Tevez use guidetti as our 4th forward.

CTID

-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 pm --

Surprised no one has mentioned bale as a winger. I'd sell Tevez use guidetti as our 4th forward.

CTID
i think he would need to be loaned out to a Pl team to see how he copes first tbh, hes only a kid, too far too fast could wreck him imo

biggest Target of the summer should be Gareth Bale with Rednapp in the England job he`ll jump at the chance to treble his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.