What a team - how do we improve on what we have?

uwe282828 said:
biggest Target of the summer should be Gareth Bale with Rednapp in the England job he`ll jump at the chance to treble his wages.

If they wouldn't sell Bale for Mancini how much they going to ask for Bale

Guidetti is having a incredible season in Holland having scored 4 hat tricks this season. He is 1 of the younger players that should be given a squad No next season and give him a run out in the Carling Cup, along with a few others who are out on loan. Last time I checked out the top scoreres in Holland John Guidetti was 2nd or 3rd in the list, however with 2 hat tricks in his last 2 games he might be at No 1.

Bring Guidetti back as 4th striker? is this a wind up?

Why on earth would anyone think that playing him in competitions like the FA/Carling/Odd Prem game will at all be good for his progress?

He either stays at Feyenoord another season or he goes on loan elsewhere.

as for improvements, people are seemingly forgetting FFP when they are recommending Cavani, T.Silva and Lavezzi etc.

As much as these players would improve us with T.Silva and Lavezzi for example really being the only 2 they are going to cost an absolute fortune. Min of 30m for Silva and 20m for Lavezzi.

More realistic options we will go for are Hazard, Cerci, Vertonghen and so on. Hazard will be expensive but the cost is acceptable given age and ability.

The other two will be relatively cheap.

Besides, with Savic coming through another CB isn't necessary imo.

Ball Skilled Centerhalf: Hummels or Vertonghen
Competitive Leftback: Filipe Luis or Fuchs
Skilled Speedy Winger: Lavezzi, Bale or Pattito

I think that shouls do it. I'd probably let go of Tevez, De Jong, Kolo Toure and Hargraves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.