What a team - how do we improve on what we have?

Imo, we don't.

Yes, every side can improve. But it's our best ever squad and the most money we've ever spent. Time for Bob to make it all work - and if we win nowt this season god forbid - he should be given time to do so.

Ronaldo, De Rossi, Hummels/Tiago Silva, just for the fucking lols. It's starting to get a little unfair at that point though :p Take Ron out of Real Madrid and put him into our team, and we'll beat them. Add De Rossi and one of those centre backs and we'll beat anyone. We could beat anyone now of course, but frankly we wouldn't get past Real or Barca without some superb tactics and an epic shit-load of luck. A Yaya/Aguero break and then defending like beavers for the other 93 minutes.

Can anyone possibly imagine what sort of team we would have if FFPR never existed? Would we have Ronaldo? De Rossi?

Didsbury Dave said:
World class centre half, top class left back and top central midfielder =

Champions League winning team
Clichy is a top class left back imo

Ashley Cole if rumours and paper talk are true about him not enjoying life under the new coach at Chelsea.31 but still has a couple of years left in him.

MaineStandMoaner said:
CityCTID said:
Didsbury Dave said:
World class centre half, top class left back and top central midfielder =

Champions League winning team
Clichy is a top class left back imo

Seriously???
I think he`s a bit of a bombscare defensively. Anyone with a bit of pace and he struggles.
absolute rubbish, clichy is one of the fastest fullbacks in the league, for the first time in recent years i actually dont feel scared shitless with our leftback when clichy plays. kolarov on the other hand scares the life out of me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.