What about bringing bog rolls? Teepeeing?

south lower 116. im gonna be trying to get the party goin not that we all need much encouragement. bring a load of bog roll and if i see it bein chucked about i know its going to be you. and in your own way you will have contributed to what is going to be an amazing night!

davymcfc said:
south lower 116. im gonna be trying to get the party goin not that we all need much encouragement. bring a load of bog roll and if i see it bein chucked about i know its going to be you. and in your own way you will have contributed to what is going to be an amazing night!

right then mate, i'll bring 3/4 rolls, not andrex though ;) lol

u bringing a couple? And get your mates to bring some

sure thing me and my mate gaz will be bringin a roll each aswell as bananas n flags lol. you have to bring an inflatable or flag aswell.

davymcfc said:
sure thing me and my mate gaz will be bringin a roll each aswell as bananas n flags lol. you have to bring an inflatable or flag aswell.

good man :) and your right under me so you should be able to see it :)

am bringing:

a banana
4 toilet rolls
blue and white streamers
a flag
and a scarf

think thats enough? :)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
davymcfc said:

am bringing:

a banana
4 toilet rolls
blue and white streamers
a flag
and a scarf

May as well bring a picnic basket and a few sandwiches while your at it ;)

I'm bringing me scarf, thats it.

blue jim said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
davymcfc said:

am bringing:

a banana
4 toilet rolls
blue and white streamers
a flag
and a scarf

May as well bring a picnic basket and a few sandwiches while your at it ;)

I'm bringing me scarf, thats it.

what about bog rolls? :O

I dont know how old you lads are but theres an art to throwing bog rolls .A bit of practice wont go amiss, you dont want to clump some big bastard on the back of the napper.My suggestion is ask some of the older chaps for a few tips.
My tip-----Try to throw one over an average semi detatched house whilst keeping the tail
at a good length.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.