What about bringing bog rolls? Teepeeing?

Colins Bellend said:
I dont know how old you lads are but theres an art to throwing bog rolls .A bit of practice wont go amiss, you dont want to clump some big bastard on the back of the napper.My suggestion is ask some of the older chaps for a few tips.
My tip-----Try to throw one over an average semi detatched house whilst keeping the tail
at a good length.

Is there an art to it?

If so, how about "Colins Bellend: A Guide to lobbing Bog Rolls"?

bluecm said:
Colins Bellend said:
I dont know how old you lads are but theres an art to throwing bog rolls .A bit of practice wont go amiss, you dont want to clump some big bastard on the back of the napper.My suggestion is ask some of the older chaps for a few tips.
My tip-----Try to throw one over an average semi detatched house whilst keeping the tail
at a good length.

Is there an art to it?

If so, how about "Colins Bellend: A Guide to lobbing Bog Rolls"?
Thanks I'm on it now An instruction book or a novel what do you think

"The Kippax Roll King"

yeah pull along length off before you throw the roll and ze tail shall follow!! mine are heading rite down to the corner flag of 110!! am in block 112.

got a slight worry city and the arsehole stewards and coppers will see it as throwing missiles but fuck am guna create an atmosphere and it sounds like theres alot of us going for it!!!!!!!!

got a slight worry city and the arsehole stewards and coppers will see it as throwing missiles but fuck am guna create an atmosphere and it sounds like theres alot of us going for it!!!!!!!!

Throw it with the roll facing upwards

This is the WRONG way round

50597956.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.