What about bringing bog rolls? Teepeeing?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
morleyswife said:
Funniest thread I have read on here brilliant

I will go for a the confetti frisbees 212

just bought 4 of them :)

Anyone else getting them?

AND EVERYONE PLEASE BRING BOG ROLLS :)

Im going to buy the confetti frisbies tomorrow. 5 packs i think so i'll have 10. Plus 10 banana's, (normal size), 1 5ft Banana, 50 beachballs.

My old man has also bought 13 banana's and 2 crocodile's today too.

Ricster said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
morleyswife said:

Im going to buy the confetti frisbies tomorrow. 5 packs i think so i'll have 10. Plus 10 banana's, (normal size), 1 5ft Banana, 50 beachballs.

Excellant - still not sure on operation bogroll though- This seems very technical and will need a lot of practice and a lot of money

I could use the ones at work, but 1 roll could wipe a pride of elephants arses for a week. legend has it that Bob who used to work at my place had a flat and secured one of these rolls to his 4x4 and made it to Towyn and back as quickfit was shut

F*ck it I will practice
Does anyone know the andrex puppy he would be shithot

morleyswife said:
Ricster said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
morleyswife said:

Excellant - still not sure on operation bogroll though- This seems very technical and will need a lot of practice and a lot of money

I could use the ones at work, but 1 roll could wipe a pride of elephants arses for a week. legend has it that Bob who used to work at my place had a flat and secured one of these rolls to his 4x4 and made it to Towyn and back as quickfit was shut

F*ck it I will practice
Does anyone know the andrex puppy he would be shithot

lol just by cheap and nasty ones mate :)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Will look immense i think, everyone please bring a couple of bog rolls each :)

This will be us but with twice as many toilet rolls and twice as many inflatables lol! O and in blue and white: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.windhorsesailing.com/news/files/stadium3.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.windhorsesailing.com/news/files/stadium3.png</a>

where you selling ballons at the sheff united fa cup game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.