What about the Champions League are you looking forward to?

RACHACE said:
All the new fans with their Nikon cameras flashing, will be a great spectacle

The best pisstaking gloryhunters can come up with being "See! You're getting as wanky as us!". Will be great fun.

Didsbury Dave said:
RACHACE said:
All the new fans with their Nikon cameras flashing, will be a great spectacle

The best pisstaking gloryhunters can come up with being "See! You're getting as wanky as us!". Will be great fun.
hearing "We were here when we were........" in a Chinese accent

Didsbury Dave said:
Threads on here about how we don't deserve champions league football because we dont have a capacity attendance against Linfield of Ireland on a wet Tuesday night.
I'd be really surprised if Linfield make the group stages.

You'll love the ride, no matter who you play.

To me, the best bit is, if you play on a Wednesday, getting there on Tuesday and watching the other matches on TV in the pub that night and looking forward to your match the following day.

It tends to be fun in the sun for the first game and second game and then pretty grim in the last one, as it's usually played somewhere random in December with little to play for.

I'll be starting a new website in the next few weeks to get you to the three away group games for the cheapest price possible - mancityaway.co.uk

the draw on the last friday in august and then seeing new teams playing competitive matches against city. i loved watching the juventus home match last season even though it was a bit dour. it was actually one of the highlights of my season.

So the thing your most looking forward to is the music?

I cant wait to see us test ourselves against the European giants but more importantly, I'm looking forward for an excuse to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Munich, even bloody Donetsk.

Both Wembley trips have been amazing and I hope for more of the same. However in terms of days I've enjoyed the most in City's recent history, my trips to Salzburg, Hamburg, Copenhagen, and Schalke have been the most enjoyable.

I was gutted I only got to Salzburg this season. I risked not going to Kiev so I could have afforded the quarters, semi, and final had we made it.

I wont be making the same mistake this year.

May sound weird but getting a City top with CL badges on it: vvv

ibrahimovic-ac-milan-away-champions-league+full-patches-9f1dc.JPG

(I hate Ibra btw)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.