What about the Champions League are you looking forward to?

Playing 5-5-0 against Barca and holding them to a 0-0 draw, causing butthurt around the entire world while we laugh and take our point to the bank.

cptaidan88 said:
So the thing your most looking forward to is the music?

I cant wait to see us test ourselves against the European giants but more importantly, I'm looking forward for an excuse to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Munich, even bloody Donetsk.

Both Wembley trips have been amazing and I hope for more of the same. However in terms of days I've enjoyed the most in City's recent history, my trips to Salzburg, Hamburg, Copenhagen, and Schalke have been the most enjoyable.

I was gutted I only got to Salzburg this season. I risked not going to Kiev so I could have afforded the quarters, semi, and final had we made it.

I wont be making the same mistake this year.

Out of interest, how many fans did you take to your Euro aways this season?

United took 1,00 to Kiev for a dead game a few years back. I was wondering how many City took....whether the Europa Leage is seen as a non-event or whether it's seen as an excuse for a trip abroad.

LoveCity said:
Playing 5-5-0 against Barca and holding them to a 0-0 draw, causing butthurt around the entire world while we laugh and take our point to the bank.
Correct, Inter did it in the semi 2 years ago, won the final and nobody remembers the semi.

what isnt there to look forward too about CL! the draw "live from Monaco" on SSN,wednesday night football rather than thursday night, City being shown on a proper channel (Skysports and ITV 1) rather than ITV 30 or channel 5! but most of all, seeing us test ourselves against the biggest clubs in world football, and my 8 year old son being there to watch it

I'm looking forward to us being dicked by refs so UEFA can protect it's beloved status quo if we start playing above our perceived station.

vitty said:
cptaidan88 said:
So the thing your most looking forward to is the music?

I cant wait to see us test ourselves against the European giants but more importantly, I'm looking forward for an excuse to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Munich, even bloody Donetsk.

Both Wembley trips have been amazing and I hope for more of the same. However in terms of days I've enjoyed the most in City's recent history, my trips to Salzburg, Hamburg, Copenhagen, and Schalke have been the most enjoyable.

I was gutted I only got to Salzburg this season. I risked not going to Kiev so I could have afforded the quarters, semi, and final had we made it.

I wont be making the same mistake this year.

Out of interest, how many fans did you take to your Euro aways this season?

United took 1,00 to Kiev for a dead game a few years back. I was wondering how many City took....whether the Europa Leage is seen as a non-event or whether it's seen as an excuse for a trip abroad.

I support City because we get lots of fans.

No honest, it's great. It makes me all proud.

Didsbury Dave said:

Jesus, someone's got a chip on their shoulder today. It was only a simple question...and not one that I asked you.

vitty said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Jesus, someone's got a chip on their shoulder today. It was only a simple question...and not one that I asked you.

No it wasn't a simple question. It was a classic question from a gloryhunter who can't work out how anyone can support a team who aren't the biggest in the world.

Your type will never understand, and that's why all true football fans laugh at you.

Didsbury Dave said:
vitty said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No it wasn't a simple question. It was a classic question from a gloryhunter who can't work out how anyone can support a team who aren't the biggest in the world.

Your type will never understand, and that's why all true football fans laugh at you.
i wouldn't worry about him too much Dave
ushited took 1.00 fans to kyiv, even for plastics that's not good

and, to me, all their games are dead games

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
vitty said:

i wouldn't worry about him too much Dave
ushited took 1.00 fans to kyiv, even for plastics that's not good

and, to me, all their games are dead games

Im looking forward to you round first mate when we play Barca away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.