What about the Champions League are you looking forward to?

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
No it wasn't a simple question. It was a classic question from a gloryhunter who can't work out how anyone can support a team who aren't the biggest in the world.

Your type will never understand, and that's why all true football fans laugh at you.
i wouldn't worry about him too much Dave
ushited took 1.00 fans to kyiv, even for plastics that's not good

and, to me, all their games are dead games

Im looking forward to you round first mate when we play Barca away!
i'm gonna wangle a couple of days off work somehow to go to the first game
i've been waiting 43 fuckin years for this

Top of the list would be Barca and Real Madrid away. Wouldn't mind going back to Kiev if they've qualified or Copenhagen for that matter. Coupled with a few other new places and at least getting to the knock out stage. Here we go....

Didsbury Dave said:
vitty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I support City because we get lots of fans.

No honest, it's great. It makes me all proud.

Jesus, someone's got a chip on their shoulder today. It was only a simple question...and not one that I asked you.

No it wasn't a simple question. It was a classic question from a gloryhunter who can't work out how anyone can support a team who aren't the biggest in the world.

Your type will never understand, and that's why all true football fans laugh at you.

Chip firmly on shoulder.

Scully said:
Top of the list would be Barca and Real Madrid away. Wouldn't mind going back to Kiev if they've qualified or Copenhagen for that matter. Coupled with a few other new places and at least getting to the knock out stage. Here we go....

Copenhagen??? Can think of at least 30 places I'd rather go than there.

vitty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
vitty said:
Jesus, someone's got a chip on their shoulder today. It was only a simple question...and not one that I asked you.

Chip firmly on shoulder.

he's not though has he? he's reacting to a rag who has come on a city forum and started acting up.
i'm sure you'd be able to find out how many we took but the difference is that we don't have knobheads all around britain and ireland who attach themselves to us because they think it's trendy to support one of the old sky 4.

run along you red twat.

citykev28 said:
vitty said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Chip firmly on shoulder.

he's not though has he? he's reacting to a rag who has come on a city forum and started acting up.
i'm sure you'd be able to find out how many we took but the difference is that we don't have knobheads all around britain and ireland who attach themselves to us because they think it's trendy to support one of the old sky 4.

run along you red twat.

oy theres no need for that1

i've banned him:)

christ, you had me going there for a minute bob. i was scrolling down and wondering whether it'd be wise to tell you where to go as well. these raggies have really got my goat since april. my own brother (red) didn't speak to me for a month because we beat them and he's supposed to be the senior one of us! red twats.

citykev28 said:
christ, you had me going there for a minute bob. i was scrolling down and wondering whether it'd be wise to tell you where to go as well. these raggies have really got my goat since april. my own brother (red) didn't speak to me for a month because we beat them and he's supposed to be the senior one of us! red twats.

i dont mind them as long as they dont "come it". letting them get digs in all the time just leads to trouble, usually a blue getting a warning or worse.

de niro said:
citykev28 said:

i dont mind them as long as they dont "come it". letting them get digs in all the time just leads to trouble, usually a blue getting a warning or worse.

i honestly think he was at it asking how many we took to kiev because they took 1,000. if a rag was being alright and i called him a red twat, would i be in trouble?

18 months down the line and i still don't really get this bluemoon lark ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.