what annoys you most with other fans??

Damocles said:
I like the Spurs version of "when the Saints", it creates a good atmosphere and they are fucking loud when they sing it.

Cringeworthy wise, you'll be hard pressed to beat this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8[/youtube]

that's embarrassing!!

When Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney all played for United they were the best players in the world. As soon as they leave, they're immediately: 'not good enough for the world's biggest soccer squad, who is Mankesta Yoonitee'.

Tevez at United: 'Orrr, mate, Tevez is well gud, blud'.
Tevez at City: 'Headless chickun. Neva scaws, init'.

Ronaldo at United: 'Orrrrr, skiwfuw. He's amazin, like'.
Ronaldo at Madrid: 'All he duz iz dife'.

Rooney at United: 'OMG. DA WITE PELLAY'.
Rooney during his recent bust up: 'OMG. HE'S RUBBISH ANYWAY. BYE BYE WOONEY'.
Rooney after the bust-up: 'NOO hid see senss, top cwass player wooney'.

Direct quotes, I tell you.

The morale high ground other fans suddenly feel they have deserved and can take just because I have supported city. Quite a few thinks I just started following them as well, yeah thats pretty normal for a old guy like myself.

trueblue09 said:
when a bunch of miserable wankers start threads about how bad other teams fans are. oh wait... if spurs want to do it and you dont like it thats fine doesnt make it wrong for fuck sake. some of you have an obsessive need to make arguments with eachother its pathetic no wonder none of you are succesful cant even get along with people what are suposed to be a family. so how can you expect your football team to do it? hate being associated with some of you and you wonder why people hate us.

nobody said that other fans are bad. just things that annoy us. i love my missus but she annoys the shit out of me sometimes. don't think i'm better than her though.
if you don't want to be associated with us and can see why others hate us, i'm sure there'll be a few suggestions for what you can do.

Any fans who sing other clubs anthems, Everton nicking Celtics (grand old team) utd singing Villas (to be a city fan). spurs glorey glorey
Most of all drummers, and music after goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.