what annoys you most with other fans??

solley attwell said:
Did anyone notice at the rags game against Bursaspor there was a real cringe inducing countdown at half time and full time, like the one you get at a netball match

Yes mate but i thought i was the only one.

Funniest bit was when they cheered at 'one' but there was a minute to be played of injury time. You could almost hear the confusion in the cheers. Special.

Don't let any away chants get to me really, all adds to the atmosphere if you ask me. If they come up with a shite chant then we can take the piss out of em for it!

solley attwell said:
Did anyone notice at the rags game against Bursaspor there was a real cringe inducing countdown at half time and full time, like the one you get at a netball match

That'll be the MIB's then..

Every team

Where people dissapear 5 mins before the end
A) clap the fuckers cos they have won
B) angrily inside clap the fuckers cos they have lost/drawn

Self confessed happy fucking clapper

Well considering we get nearly 20000 more fans now than we did when we really were shit I suppose other fans have a point! I remember shouting to our own fans at Svens first game when we got about 44000 "where were you lot under Pearce?!" I got a few funny looks but a few laughs too!

I hate any songs to the tune of "Paolo di Canio, Sven Goran Ericksson, We Got Robinho, Ireland Is Superman, Your Ground's Too Big For You, Jose Mourinho, ................." Shit tune, shit chants!

phoenixxblue said:
I absolutely hate that stupid, slowed down version of "oh when the spurs go marchin in" the spuds fans sing. Makes me cringe

This

danburge82 said:
Well considering we get nearly 20000 more fans now than we did when we really were shit I suppose other fans have a point! I remember shouting to our own fans at Svens first game when we got about 44000 "where were you lot under Pearce?!" I got a few funny looks but a few laughs too!

I hate any songs to the tune of "Paolo di Canio, Sven Goran Ericksson, We Got Robinho, Ireland Is Superman, Your Ground's Too Big For You, Jose Mourinho, ................." Shit tune, shit chants!

So we were only getting 24k under Pearce then? I think your figures are wide of the mark there mate.

Another vote for Spurs for their funeral version of 'oh when the Spurs'. They're louder than Arsenal but every bit as dull. The yids thing also irritates me. They play the victim card whenever they encounter 'anti-Semitic' chants but are quite happy to call themselves yids, which of course, is usually a derogatory 'anti-Semitic' term.

1_barry_conlon said:
danburge82 said:

So we were only getting 24k under Pearce then? I think your figures are wide of the mark there mate.

Well you've used the figures to suit your comment. I actually said we get NEARLY 20000 more fans NOW (as in 2010!) than we did when we REALLY WERE SHIT (as in 1998 when we were getting 28000 in the third division!).

But you knew that really didn't you? You just don't like it!

Maybe if I could type properly I'd'v put a new paragraph in where I started the 44000 Sven bit in as it was a seperate thing to my first comment.

And both are true!

I guarantee there are City fans who chant back to away fans "we were here when we were shit!" who never went near a City game from 1996-2001!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.