What are the Hamburg fans like?

MattRGF said:
Speaking of Keegan (saw him mentioned in the thread). Any idea if he'll be at either game?

Not as yet,as he tells me he has been unable to secure a ticket.
He also says that the system of distribution is very unfair.
He feels so strongly about it that he may start a thread shortly,as seemingly everyone else has.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MattRGF said:
Speaking of Keegan (saw him mentioned in the thread). Any idea if he'll be at either game?

He feels so strongly about it that he may start a thread shortly,as seemingly everyone else has.

:-D

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm. Same four teams in the title race with over-paid wages...or 1pt seperating the top four, 3 of which rarely feature in title races, not to mention best average attendances across Europe...

Hmmm indeed.

6a00e5521d73ff8834011279471e6428a4-300wi

This?

MattRGF said:
MattRGF said:

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm. Same four teams in the title race with over-paid wages...or 1pt seperating the top four, 3 of which rarely feature in title races, not to mention best average attendances across Europe...

Hmmm indeed.

Come on, accept it, German football is truly wank. You have them shit stadiums with silly running tracks around them and id struggle to name 10 German teams.

Blue4ever85 said:
MattRGF said:
MattRGF said:

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm indeed.

Come on, accept it, German football is truly wank. You have them shit stadiums with silly running tracks around them and id struggle to name 10 German teams.

shit stadiums indeed
did you watch the last world cup at all?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_menu/tournaments/worldcup2006.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_me ... 2006.shtml</a>

germany has some of the best stadiums in the world that get filled every week.
and as for not knowin 10 german teams- you obviously don't follow football that much

Blues4ever your saying its shit but by your own admission you can't even name 10 teams.....

Blue4ever85 said:
MattRGF said:
MattRGF said:

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm indeed.

Give it a rest, you're talking crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.