what are the small things in life that make you happy?

bizzbo said:
you can't beat good strong bin liners with little handles to tie together.

Ha. Nowt worse than pulling bin bag out and it splitting, dumping potato peelings, last night's curry and yoghurt pots onto kitchen floor/new white trainers

tea spoons no back chat just on with the job
got pizza scissors for ma birthday they are great

pedro666 said:
tea spoons no back chat just on with the job
got pizza scissors for ma birthday they are great

you know your getting old when your getting pizza scissors as birthday gifts! for me its discovering a new band.

johnmc said:
I get great satisfaction in making people laugh although it doesnt happen often.

And feeling wanted - ditto.

Spoiling people when possible as well.
Aww you're a good un really. I take back anything negative I've ever said about you.

My small thing would be:
Catching the scent of something that reminds you of a happy time/place. It happens with music too.

Joycee Banercheck said:
johnmc said:
I get great satisfaction in making people laugh although it doesnt happen often.

And feeling wanted - ditto.

Spoiling people when possible as well.
Aww you're a good un really. I take back anything negative I've ever said about you.

My small thing would be:
Catching the scent of something that reminds you of a happy time/place. It happens with music too.

What negative things?? Link please!!

A good night out with friends and family - priceless

I like buying things for friends, random acts of kindness are so rare that the shock on their faces when they are given something genuine is worth it.

Thunderstorms. Clocks ticking. The smell of the years first Honeysuckle. Silence. The sound of snow falling. Hot and cold running water. Washing machine. Black and white films. Fireflies. Hummingbirds. Aspirin. Books. Poetry. Plays. Plain chocolate. Chips and gravy. Tea. The couch. Yellow. Sunshine. The beach at 5 a.m. when it's just me. Nice dreams. Ice cold water. Laughing from the belly. Handel. Hayden. Bach. Rachmaninov. The Doors. Redheads and blondes with lots of freckles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.