what are the small things in life that make you happy?

johnmc said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Aww you're a good un really. I take back anything negative I've ever said about you.

My small thing would be:
Catching the scent of something that reminds you of a happy time/place. It happens with music too.

What negative things?? Link please!!

A good night out with friends and family - priceless
I think I had a drunken rant at you a few weeks back. I would link it, but its embarrassing and one of those "Oh bollocks! Why did I do that" the next day moments. We sorted it out over a PM.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I think I had a drunken rant at you a few weeks back. I would link it, but its embarrassing and one of those "Oh bollocks! Why did I do that" the next day moments. We sorted it out over a PM.

I know mate, was jesting. I remember we sorted it out after I said I would smash your face in and you backed down and apologised - if memory serves me correctly ;)

johnmc said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

I know mate, was jesting. I remember we sorted it out after I said I would smash your face in and you backed down and apologised - if memory serves me correctly ;)
That's right! I'm a lover not a fighter and I've heard you're solid. I need to keep my good looks. They are all I have!

Joycee Banercheck said:
That's right! I'm a lover not a fighter and I've heard you're solid. I need to keep my good looks. They are all I have![/quote]

Unfortunately nothing about me is solid, nothing. And i've seen your picture me laddo - bit of a fantasist are we!!

BANK HOLIDAYS!!!
Chips and Gravy
Thunder and Lightning
Coming back from a great concert with your ears ringing
Watching City run out onto the pitch
Opening up a fresh Hagen Das (sp?)
Saturday/Sunday morning poos
Finishing my laundry
Match of the Day (Or any highlights)
Seeing someone in a City shirt (I live in Arizona, it's only happened once, in San Fran)
Women in skirts (Thighs.. mmmmmm)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.