What are we expecting from Pep's first season?

Eaglechief

I'm posting this when we still have 9 league games to go and the season continues to pan out poorly.

I know our final position is not yet known and we do not know which players will come and go during the summer, but based on what we have seen this season, what is the least we should expect under Pep's first season?

Personally I would just be happy for Pep to get us playing like a well organised team again, that knows how to defend, press and attack as a team and just as importantly entertains us.

For me, just getting to a Champions League spot in the league is good enough for the first season and a genuine feeling we are on the rise towards even greater heights over the next 2 seasons.

Pellegrini has made me so apathetic towards City I never thought it possible. Can't even be bothered to think that far ahead. Just get this season over with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.