what are you eating?

6e0aac43a6841b5e9ea65f3e2f85849e.jpg

Pork schnitzel and potato, meatballs and cold potato salad, and mushroom and pretzel dumpling.
It was ok, but that's munich food for you :-$

bgblue said:

Sorry bg, but that is just wrong, wrong, wrong. You have got beans sitting on top of eggs with absolutely no thought of segregation. How the fuck are you going to stop the cross contamination of the bean juice and egg yolk? That picture sickens me.

No, stony. There are no eggs. It's ham and cheese underneath. If there were eggs involved, there would be sausage to create a barrier to prevent cross-contamination. Hope that clears that up.
@fantasyisland, I'm not a slim lad, but there are bigger out there :)

bgblue said:
No, stony. There are no eggs. It's ham and cheese underneath. If there were eggs involved, there would be sausage to create a barrier to prevent cross-contamination. Hope that clears that up.
@fantasyisland, I'm not a slim lad, but there are bigger out there :)

My sincerest apology bg. For one hateful moment, I envisaged you as some sort of culinary degenerate. I am happy that this isn't the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.