what are you eating?

ffd3059a3ef2652f11f855d7f9b0e11f.jpg

Crispy duck, pak choi noodles and veg in munich airport. I'd recommend it, except the colour of the plate ffs

That beats the pint and burger in a Spoons outlet or a fucking Mcdonalds.

Just going for a free Crimbo dinner. Going to have the prawn cocktail, turkey with all the trimmings and sticky toffee pudding.

bgblue said:

Crispy duck, pak choi noodles and veg in munich airport. I'd recommend it, except the colour of the plate ffs
Dirty rag/Bayern fan

Barcon said:
bgblue said:

I fucking hate those little corn twats.
At least the airport has it's own brewery.
You are right, left the corn, and the carrots were fucking rock hard, washed it down with a pint :)

bgblue said:
Barcon said:
bgblue said:

At least the airport has it's own brewery.
You are right, left the corn, and the carrots were fucking rock hard, washed it down with a pint :)

Good man. I had a pretzel and a pint there in Sept.

At least the airport has it's own brewery.[/quote]
You are right, left the corn, and the carrots were fucking rock hard, washed it down with a pint :)[/quote]

Good man. I had a pretzel and a pint there in Sept.[/quote]

You mean the Airbrau? I drink there and eat sausages every couple of months. I do a lot of business with the airport.

Back on thread, cod chips and mushy peas. Plus three cans of carling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.