what are you eating?

bluegirl74 said:
bgblue said:
Chorizo/potatoes/peppers/onions/ mushrooms, and sautéed tomatoes with black pepper (still on the hob)
1218550e8ec31d3fd081b12002d214e6.jpg

Can I come and live with you?
Also, how does the lovely mrs bgblue eat what you do and stay so tiny? Does she spend every second she isn't cooking exercising?
Lol, I think she's put a bit of timber on of late :-)
Edit: I've done all the cooking this week!
Indian for 2 days, then chinese, and now Spanish.
She did gammon/egg and beans yesterday :(

bgblue said:
bluegirl74 said:
bgblue said:
Chorizo/potatoes/peppers/onions/ mushrooms, and sautéed tomatoes with black pepper (still on the hob)
1218550e8ec31d3fd081b12002d214e6.jpg

Can I come and live with you?
Also, how does the lovely mrs bgblue eat what you do and stay so tiny? Does she spend every second she isn't cooking exercising?
Lol, I think she's put a bit of timber on of late :-)
Edit: I've done all the cooking this week!
Indian for 2 days, then chinese, and now Spanish.
She did gammon/egg and beans yesterday :(

Are you on some kind of death wish? :-)

I'm taking her to alexandros in northenden on Saturday after the match, so I can get away with it :)

Pics i can give tomorrow...

Yesterday was a huge fucking ribeye an inch and a half thick after my prep which was thus...

Biggest steak morrisons had (very good if no local butchers, beats tesco hands down for steak and meat in general.
Opened when i got home, put on a plate for 2 days turned once after 24h. The cooling drying effect is just what i wanted.
Taken out of fridge 3h before cooking, sea salt added to both sides 30min before cooking. Seared both sides and well done on a very hot griddle. You turn it every 20 seconds after initial 2 min each side. Rest for 7min.

This method will give you a top quality steak as good as anything a steak house will do you.

Made a king prawn stir fry the other day with grated ginger, garlic, chilli, sesame oil, a load of other stuff.
Was lovely espesh as tecso had uncooked jumbo prawns on sale at 4 quid a pack.

Gonna have this last warsteiner and bake some sosij and bacon and fry a couple of eggs.
All on lovely toast washed down with said lager.

Done a whole bottle of gentleman jack and 3 pints of german beer, fucking smashed man!

Off for a curry in urmston! Which is the best one? Curry house that is?

Soya beans, pumpkin seeds, edamame, giant cous cous, cucumber, olive oil and chilli flakes. Well gay but nowt died except my manhood.

johnny on the spot said:
Soya beans, pumpkin seeds, edamame, giant cous cous, cucumber, olive oil and chilli flakes. Well gay but nowt died except my manhood.

I must be a fat **** because I've never tasted soya beans, pumpkin seeds, that other thing or "giant cous cous" tasted cous cous though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.