what are you eating?

Kun Aguero said:
johnny on the spot said:
Soya beans, pumpkin seeds, edamame, giant cous cous, cucumber, olive oil and chilli flakes. Well gay but nowt died except my manhood.

I must be a fat **** because I've never tasted soya beans, pumpkin seeds, that other thing or "giant cous cous" tasted cous cous though.

Don't worry bud, I'm cuddly too. But that's mainly due to years of cider.

bluegirl74 said:
bgblue said:
bluegirl74 said:
Can I come and live with you?
Also, how does the lovely mrs bgblue eat what you do and stay so tiny? Does she spend every second she isn't cooking exercising?
Lol, I think she's put a bit of timber on of late :-)
Edit: I've done all the cooking this week!
Indian for 2 days, then chinese, and now Spanish.
She did gammon/egg and beans yesterday :(

Are you on some kind of death wish? :-)
You vegi freek pete see you at the bar about 1
The better half will be there if she stops eating :)

A boiled egg. Was thinking about Twiglets while downing my fifth Guinness in the local, but forgot once I arrived home and am now in bed, so a boiled egg will have to suffice. Not sure what I'm going to do with the shell, but it won't go any further than the floor...

another generation said:
A boiled egg. Was thinking about Twiglets while downing my fifth Guinness in the local, but forgot once I arrived home and am now in bed, so a boiled egg will have to suffice. Not sure what I'm going to do with the shell, but it won't go any further than the floor...

That's just superb.

johnny on the spot said:
another generation said:

That's just superb.
The boiled egg was afters to the half bag of Tilda lime & coriander rice found in the fridge, and eaten with a teaspoon. If I am being tidy, I will now gather up the eggshell (the egg was, indeed, superb) and place it into the now empty bag of rice.

Edit: Am now thinking too much about Twiglets, so may have to temporarily leave this esteemed forum to fetch aforementioned savoury snacks (phwoar...).

Edit 2: Missed the empty rice bag and hit the floor.... Can wait until the morrow. No rats in the bedroom.

Kun Aguero said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Kun Aguero said:
2 Piri Piri pot noodles.
So which Uni are you studying at Kun?

I wish I went to uni, wake up and watch Jezza then sit in the SU bar all day drinking beer, sounds sheer bliss.
My first year, in halls of residence, just a cycle of packet noodles, soup, beans on toast with the odd meal out or ready meal. Money was needed for beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.