what are you eating?

johnny on the spot said:
God bless Mrs Jots for attempting Thai Green Curry with Quorn chicken pieces tonight. She really did think of me, but it was crap without proper meat and we ended up flicking it at each other over the table instead. Read that however you want.

Fifty shades of filth you dirty bastards

Steak pie, creamy mash, mushy peas and gravy.

I made it myself (heated it all up).

Yum

5xiy2q.jpg

BlueBearBoots said:
Kun Aguero said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Nothing because my selfish daughter was supposed to sort tea out and she went for a drink instead :(

Where is she drinking? I can look after her if you want.

Omfg she would bore you to death!!!

Hahaha, I've only just seen this. I take it she hasn't inherited your impish nature.

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Kun Aguero said:
Where is she drinking? I can look after her if you want.

Hahaha, I've only just seen this. I take it she hasn't inherited your impish nature.

I have 2 daughters stony when they were very little me and Martin knew one would end up a librarian and the other pregnant at 16 - one was like him one like me. The youngest had a baby at 17 the eldest works with me and lives with me and can be very judgemental when I've had a few drinks lol

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I have 2 daughters stony when they were very little me and Martin knew one would end up a librarian and the other pregnant at 16 - one was like him one like me. The youngest had a baby at 17 the eldest works with me and lives with me and can be very judgemental when I've had a few drinks lol

Are they both blues though?

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:

Are they both blues though?

Sigh they don't like football but I have a grandson that kisses the city badge and knows Sami from a painting I have on my wall :) can't wait til he's old enough to take to the game

I think I'll stick some chips on and have them with cold smoked mackerel and a few rounds of bread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.