what are you eating?

stony said:
I think I'll stick some chips on and have them with cold smoked mackerel and a few rounds of bread.
292si7d.jpg

Just finished smoking some `Steelhead Trout' it's still cooling down. I love smoked fish. Might whizz some up with cream cheese later, eat with crackers and beer

idahoblues said:
stony said:
I think I'll stick some chips on and have them with cold smoked mackerel and a few rounds of bread.
292si7d.jpg

Just finished smoking some `Steelhead Trout' it's still cooling down. I love smoked fish. Might whizz some up with cream cheese later, eat with crackers and beer

Do they not have chippys over there? FFs seems like hard work lol

BlueBearBoots said:
idahoblues said:
stony said:
292si7d.jpg

Do they not have chippys over there? FFs seems like hard work lol
Alas no chippys

idahoblues said:
stony said:
292si7d.jpg

That looks very tasty.

idahoblues said:
stony said:
292si7d.jpg

I had smoked eel the other night, it was absolutely stunning.

Diane posting pictures of her kebab,
I'm childish and sniggered loudly, sorry di x
Anyway, I've just had this:
42d1aeb0a12770d574ba0f7e49b65959.jpg

And rhubarb custard tart (grandkids been round and my wife's done a load of baking)
7fbfd1d9138b596aac59e9fdd7350241.jpg

We were going to have a roast chicken dinner but the Mrs couldn't be arsed so bizarrely after scouring the freezer we're having Harry Ramsdens chip shop fish, tesco's mash and mushy peas. Should be ok, but I'm not sure how mash butties will work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.