what are you eating?

MCFCinUSA said:
carved out daikon radish with chopped artichoke, chestnut, pistachio & honey inside it (I throw out the radish after eating the inside contents, which are stuffed with these ingredients left overnight in the fridge)

ice_cube_wtf.gif

Kun Aguero said:
MCFCinUSA said:
carved out daikon radish with chopped artichoke, chestnut, pistachio & honey inside it (I throw out the radish after eating the inside contents, which are stuffed with these ingredients left overnight in the fridge)

ice_cube_wtf.gif

it's something my kung-fu master told me to prepare, if that explains things for you?

this one below is not made with daikon though, but a Korean radish that is shaped like a mortar shell, ehehe:

13058007526660359120.jpeg

MCFCinUSA said:
Kun Aguero said:
MCFCinUSA said:

ice_cube_wtf.gif

it's something my kung-fu master told me to prepare, if that explains things for you?

this one below is not made with daikon though, but a Korean radish that is shaped like a mortar shell, ehehe:

13058007526660359120.jpeg

You gonna lob it at Israel you terrorist bastard ?

Sweet sour pork with noodles, I added smokey bacon bits, mushrooms, peppers, onions and some herbs to give it a bit more flavour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.