what are you eating?

For lunch chips gravy mushy peas and sausage. For tea chicken in breadcrumbs with chips and some chilli nicked off my daughter.

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:
For lunch chips gravy mushy peas and sausage. For tea chicken in breadcrumbs with chips and some chilli nicked off my daughter.

I fucking hate you.
Sick of reindeer burgers eh Barcon?

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:

I fucking hate you.

Bloody hell saw your name and thought if bacon butties- again!!!

dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:

I fucking hate you.

Now that sounds very good, elk burger. Homemade bacon/cheese burger with chips/gravy tomorrow for dinner. I've been looking forward to it all week. Not sure what I'm having tonight as my financial advisor isn't home yet. I'm sure it will involve some sort of pasty white chicken with rice and no sauce.

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:
I fucking hate you.

Now that sounds very good, elk burger. Homemade bacon/cheese burger with chips/gravy tomorrow for dinner. I've been looking forward to it all week. Not sure what I'm having tonight as my financial advisor isn't home yet. I'm sure it will involve some sort of pasty white chicken with rice and no sauce.
I'm about ready for sleep and in no way is my stomach rumbling reading about all this food.

Not rumbling

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:
I fucking hate you.

SWP's Back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.