what are you eating?

stony said:
karen7 said:
2 cream slices and cold custard

I used to work with someone who once worked in an abattoir. He said some of the cows came in with huge abscesses and when they popped them it was like vanilla custard.
This is true, I did 4 months at Riverside abattoir in Newton Heath while waiting for my apprenticeship to start, as young lads doing the shitty jobs we had to scrape the tumours, abscesses, blood clots and other nasty things from inside the just killed cows, I can still smell it 44 years later, yukk

blue underpants said:
stony said:
karen7 said:
2 cream slices and cold custard

I used to work with someone who once worked in an abattoir. He said some of the cows came in with huge abscesses and when they popped them it was like vanilla custard.
This is true, I did 4 months at Riverside abattoir in Newton Heath while waiting for my apprenticeship to start, as young lads doing the shitty jobs we had to scrape the tumours, abscesses, blood clots and other nasty things from inside the just killed cows, I can still smell it 44 years later, yukk
Just threw my Cantonese Beef back up....thanks.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
blue underpants said:
stony said:
Just threw my Cantonese Beef back up....thanks.
Sorry :) Good job I didn't describe what we had to do to Pigs then!

another generation said:
Nuts.

Unfortunately, only of the Brazil variety.

[bigimg]https://michelinmicrowave.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/img_0350.jpg[/bigimg]

They are brilliant. Better than KP's nuts.

Not Keven Petersons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.