what are you eating?

idahoblues said:
Barcon said:
Just back from taking my Mum, sister, wife and her Mum for a meal (Mothers day over here) at my fav.. Italian joint.
I had Angel-Hair Surf & Turf. Grilled chicken, tiger shrimp, and julienne vegetables tossed in a coconut-curried cream sauce, washed down with a cold Becks.
Probably didn't get a word in with all that estrogen at the same table.only one becks?

Came home and started firing back the Molson Export and mowing the lawn whilst the hags cackled in the house.
I don't bother trying to speak if either one of my Mother or Sister is in the room.
The wife is upstairs making salmon, asparagus and spuds now :) Not looking forward to the asparagus piss later.

Braised steak and some veg
8e927b69ac0834b17e79668662e2c878.jpg

Had pan fried sea bass with a lemon and caper sauce which was lovely but tried samphire for the first and last time in my life - disgusting stuff!

Barcon said:
Just back from taking my Mum, sister, wife and her Mum for a meal (Mothers day over here) at my fav.. Italian joint.
I had Angel-Hair Surf & Turf. Grilled chicken, tiger shrimp, and julienne vegetables tossed in a coconut-curried cream sauce, washed down with a cold Becks.

What's angel-hair surf and turf? I know about surf and turf but angel hair?

BlueBearBoots said:
Barcon said:

Thinner than spaghetti pasta I would imagine

michael1991 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Barcon said:

Thinner than spaghetti pasta I would imagine

Yep, angel hair pasta (capellini). Thinner than spaghettini (which is thinner than spaghetti. The surf and turf was shrimp and chicken, not the usual lobster and steak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.