what are you eating?

bluegirl74 said:
Grapes (no honestly, real grapes not grapes in the fermented form)

I used to love grapes, but I haven't been able to eat any for about 3 years. I had a half a punnet to put me on 'til dinner and spend the next 12 hours wanting to die. 12 hours shitting, puking and sweating like a fat man in a rubber gimp suit. I honestly can't recall ever feeling that ill.

bgblue said:
Fosters. Lightly battered cod, chips,peas and curry
f4d7659980cf71514481ca82db500509.jpg
This thread gives me a most probative insight into the eating habits of the working classes.

Although in fairness I just have to spend a weekend with my father to get the same experience.

You can take the boy out of Hulme......

stony said:
bluegirl74 said:

I used to love grapes, but I haven't been able to eat any for about 3 years. I had a half a punnet to put me on 'til dinner and spend the next 12 hours wanting to die. 12 hours shitting, puking and sweating like a fat man in a rubber gimp suit. I honestly can't recall ever feeling that ill.

I am no longer attracted to you.

Barcon said:
stony said:
bluegirl74 said:

Speak for yourself, I'm as moist as a man can be

idahoblues said:
Barcon said:
stony said:

I'm not surprised at all. You've probably been smoking meat all day anyway.

idahoblues said:
Barcon said:
idahoblues said:

Spent the day pounding nails in my wood

Fuck, I've been doing trim work for the last month. Can't wait to start swinging my hammer again.
You hold her, I'll nail her.

Oh yeah, spaghetti and meatballs.

Barcon said:
idahoblues said:
Barcon said:
Spent the day pounding nails in my wood

Fuck, I've been doing trim work for the last month. Can't wait to start swinging my hammer again.
You hold her, I'll nail her.

Oh yeah, spaghetti and meatballs.
I've got one foundation and slab ready to go, one footer poured today, stem walls tomorrow, 24x28 garage framed next week, 40 x 48 post and beam barn/ 3 bed, 2 bath guest house lined up for mid july start...boom town happening again....

Oh yeah..Elk steaks, fried spuds and collard greens, shrimp cakes for starters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.