what are you eating?

1 tin of sardines in olive oil on a barm

Another tin of sardines in tomato sauce on a barm

I like sardines

2 Bacon, 2 sausage, 1 slice black pudding, 2 eggs, beans,tomatoes, mushrooms and a hash brown, black pepper, brown sauce (hp).. 2 toast and a coffee.

Tonight im walking up to my local kebab shop for a good old sweaty kebab with onion, cabbage, tomatoes with salt and lemon juice ...and a pot of his extremely hot sauce. 4 pack of stella to wash it down.

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
2 Bacon, 2 sausage, 1 slice black pudding, 2 eggs, beans,tomatoes, mushrooms and a hash brown, black pepper, brown sauce (hp).. 2 toast and a coffee.

Tonight im walking up to my local kebab shop for a good old sweaty kebab with onion, cabbage, tomatoes with salt and lemon juice ...and a pot of his extremely hot sauce. 4 pack of stella to wash it down.
At least you are walking and not driving, to work up an appetite :)

bgblue said:
TheTrillionDollarMan said:

At least you are walking and not driving, to work up an appetite :)

I always walk. The nearest shops to me is a 20 min walk and thats up hill. They do deliver but its summer and everything looks pretty an all that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.