what are you eating?

paphos-mcfc said:
a4ezuvez.jpg

Fish, chips and mushy peas.

That looks exceptional m8

OUTSTANDING even.

Enjoy :-)

Tagliatelle with home-made creme fraiche and Dijon mustard sauce with fried mushroom, onion, ham and garlic, and chopped oregano and some cheddar. Side salad of lettuce tomato and red onion. All washed down with what is so far about half a bottle of red.

To be followed by a big, big bowl of home-grown raspberries with a shake of sugar and splash of creamy milk.

Plaything of the gods said:
Tagliatelle with home-made creme fraiche and Dijon mustard sauce with fried mushroom, onion, ham and garlic, and chopped oregano, washed down with what is so far about half a bottle of red.

To be followed by a big, big bowl of home-grown raspberries with a shake of sugar and splash of creamy milk.

Sounds delish! I had sausages and mash with onion gravy followed by englush strawberries, sprinkle of sugar and a good dollop of cream

BlueBearBoots said:
Tagliatelle with home-made creme fraiche and Dijon mustard sauce with fried mushroom, onion, ham and garlic, and chopped oregano, washed down with what is so far about half a bottle of red.

Sounds delish! I had sausages and mash with onion gravy followed by englush strawberries, sprinkle of sugar and a good dollop of cream
I'm only cooking for one but this is the sort of food we used to prepare. Don't know why I still bother really as it takes a lot of time in the kitchen to do.

BlueBearBoots said:

I'm only cooking for one but this is the sort of food we used to prepare. Don't know why I still bother really as it takes a lot of time in the kitchen to do.
I could knock that up in 20 minutes mate.
Lunch yesterday. Avocado soup with rocket and marinated chicken.
u6ygavy5.jpg

BlueBearBoots said:

It's nice to make an effort though for something you enjoy and sooooo much better than takeaway crap

TangerineSteve17 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
dazdon said:
That looks exceptional m8

OUTSTANDING even.

Enjoy :-)
I'll save you some pal. ;)

Looks like the fish and chips you get for £4 in the cafe at Coral Island, Blackpool to me.
Good job I don't live in Blackpool then eh? And if cod and chips looked like that for 4 quid, I'm sure they'd be famous.

Stick to your shit jokes pal. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.