what are you eating?

paphos-mcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
I'll save you some pal. ;)

Looks like the fish and chips you get for £4 in the cafe at Coral Island, Blackpool to me.
Good job I don't live in Blackpool then eh? And if cod and chips looked like that for 4 quid, I'm sure they'd be famous.

I hope people take notice of that reply! That's how it's done :) I was on the wind up and you didn't bite at all. Fair play. Not a big food man though, I couldn't appreciate your skills.

paphos-mcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
I'll save you some pal. ;)

Looks like the fish and chips you get for £4 in the cafe at Coral Island, Blackpool to me.
Good job I don't live in Blackpool then eh? And if cod and chips looked like that for 4 quid, I'm sure they'd be famous.

Stick to your shit jokes pal. ;)

Tbf TS he's right that F & C. looks superb

BlueBearBoots said:
paphos-mcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Lot of abbreviation in there for this time of night :(

TangerineSteve17 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

I hope people take notice of that reply! That's how it's done :) I was on the wind up and you didn't bite at all. Fair play. Not a big food man though, I couldn't appreciate your skills.
There's a Cypriot guy who does fish and chips in Blackpool and he's pretty good. Always busy. Tried his grub a few years ago. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I am eating Louis Van Gaal's head. I mistook it for a very large pumpkin.

bgblue said:
BlueBearBoots said:
paphos-mcfc said:

I've sussed abbr. smileys and lol's piss ppl off it's my mission to use them amap :)

bgblue said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bgblue said:

I've sussed abbr. smileys and lol's piss ppl off it's my mission to use them amap :)
Had to google at least 1 of them :)
Or I could be really over the top and spell everything out correctly in it's longest form with the correct grammar and punctuation and my posts would still be dull but correct? What?

BlueBearBoots said:
bgblue said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Had to google at least 1 of them :)
Or I could be really over the top and spell everything out correctly in it's longest form with the correct grammar and punctuation and my posts would still be dull but correct? What?
Anything that suits you my dear ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.