what are you eating?

Barcon said:
I don't know why the hell I read this thread when I'm five hours behind and starving.
You get the last laugh as you talk about kebabs just as us Brits are going to bed. No point tonight ive got bellyache :-)

dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:
I don't know why the hell I read this thread when I'm five hours behind and starving.
You get the last laugh as you talk about kebabs just as us Brits are going to bed. No point tonight ive got bellyache :-)

Chicken breasts with tomato and avocado salsa and green beans, couple of rounds of sesame seed rye bread.
Oh yeah, a trio of Moosehead Lager. 9,999 posts, the next one will be a belter.

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:

Chicken breasts with tomato and avocado salsa and green beans, couple of rounds of sesame seed rye bread.
Oh yeah, a trio of Moosehead Lager. 9,999 posts, the next one will be a belter.
Croc Teeth vs Lobster Cock please???

Seared minute steaks with home-made chimichurri sauce , freshly made potato salad and a mixed salad with mustard vinaigrette dressing .

I love how some people describe the shit they're eating. It's "freshly made..., a sprinkle of..., lightly seasoned" this and "with a hint of... a handful of...and a drizzle" of that. What's all that about?

TangerineSteve17 said:
I love how some people describe the shit they're eating. It's "freshly made..., a sprinkle of..., lightly seasoned" this and "with a hint of... a handful of...and a drizzle" of that. What's all that about?

They've all been watching masterchef . I had tuna slapped on some brown bread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.