what are you eating?

FantasyIreland said:
adrianr said:
Same old lunch. Tuna sweet potato with cottage cheese. Really tasty, lots of protein.

And you wont look like a sack of shit;-)

I'm a heavily underweight sack of nothing at the moment. Living at work and moving house - Horrible combination. Really struggling to get the weight back on tbh.

Just had pork chops and mashed potatoes washed down with vodka and coke.

adrianr said:
FantasyIreland said:
adrianr said:
Same old lunch. Tuna sweet potato with cottage cheese. Really tasty, lots of protein.

I'm a heavily underweight sack of nothing at the moment. Living at work and moving house - Horrible combination. Really struggling to get the weight back on tbh.

Stress can fuck you up mate,its not easy to deal with but try and take care of yourself and keep on top of things.Ask for help off people in a position to do so if need be.

FantasyIreland said:
adrianr said:
FantasyIreland said:

Stress can fuck you up mate,its not easy to deal with but try and take care of yourself and keep on top of things.Ask for help off people in a position to do so if need be.

Aye you're not wrong mate, seen stress ruin people. I'm a pretty laid back guy but 14 hour days are 14 hour days. Got a two week holiday as of Friday. Not looked forward to something so much in ages!

BLT's, peppered bacon, home grown tomatoes and lettuce, mayonnaise(olive oil variety) nutty, grainy toast....beer

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Great stuff,glad to hear it......enjoy yourself and recharge.

If I were you (literally),I'd be telling you to get back on topic ;.)

I know youre jesting Davs,but seriously.......Where someone's wellbeing is concerned,i couldn't give a shit about the topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.