what are you eating?

Does a sleeping tablet count as food ? Came down at 3.25 am and had to take one of these little monsters,so not certain if I`ll fall asleep by my computer,or whether I`ll make it back upstairs.
Sorry for going off topic.Now 3.38 am.

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:
Fuck off Oakie you old c**t :-P

Can`t even blame it on booze Guy.Not a drop has passed my lips since Monday at dominoes.

You went to that rippoff place, well Oakie i have lost faith in you sir :-P
Wait, monday! well tbf that deserves a medal if we are talking Oakie.

TCIB said:
oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:
Fuck off Oakie you old c**t :-P

Can`t even blame it on booze Guy.Not a drop has passed my lips since Monday at dominoes.

I will be having a couple of pints at The Etihad on Monday my good friend,but a total piss up for the Stoke game as we have a minibus with another 9 pissheads coming along.Few in town prior to the game,but before that we will be having a couple of "starters in our local Wetherspoons at 9.00 am as we will be fine dining on a Full English Breakkie.
Lock up your daughters ! HIC !!

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:
oakiecokie said:

I will be having a couple of pints at The Etihad on Monday my good friend,but a total piss up for the Stoke game as we have a minibus with another 9 pissheads coming along.Few in town prior to the game,but before that we will be having a couple of "starters in our local Wetherspoons at 9.00 am as we will be fine dining on a Full English Breakkie.
Lock up your daughters ! HIC !!

Faith restored sir :-)

No "gentlemans morning" ? :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.