What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Only just found out....RIP Chris Cross...Still one of my favourite groups ever

Mine too... Still remember getting ready for school one morning, radio on, song starts playing, turns out to be Sleepwalk... Instantly hooked, then it gets to the 'break' and the ARP Odyssey starts wailing... think I experienced some kind of epiphany at that moment...

Sleepwalk was the only Ultravox single I didn't get on clear vinyl, which is slightly annoying.

Mine too... Still remember getting ready for school one morning, radio on, song starts playing, turns out to be Sleepwalk... Instantly hooked, then it gets to the 'break' and the ARP Odyssey starts wailing... think I experienced some kind of epiphany at that moment...

Sleepwalk was the only Ultravox single I didn't get on clear vinyl, which is slightly annoying.
Sleepwalk is a truly great song.

The first record I can ever remember buying, of anyone, was Vienna (the single). I remember leaving it too late to actually get a copy with the cover so had to settle for just the plain black inner sleeve! Then discovered their earlier stuff which I was probably a little too young to appreciate when it first came out. Fantastic group. I know some say they only like the early stuff with Foxx but I'm for the whole hog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.