What are you scared of? Your phobia?

Spiders are truely amazing creatures and are fascinating to watch in wild life documentries, once I've walked out the room, calmed down and got used to the fact they are on TV.

The one's that hang upside down and use their web as a net to catch insects walking past are pretty cool, and the ones who use their web as a lassoo.

Black Widow females are awful though. 10 times the size of the male and eat them after mating. woman.

brown-rat-3789.jpg

Do you not think rats are cute wee fellas?

I once saw a rat, eating a hornet, whilst being enviously watched by a spider.

Why are people scared of things that can't eat you? Be scared of a lion or a shark, don't be scared of a wee mammal or arachnid that you could stand on if you wanted.

Despite my username , i absolutely dread coming up against snakes ...... i could never live in a place like Africa or Australia , where they abound ...... i think Ireland's my best bet!

The top ten most lethal snakes in the world ALL live in Australia!

I can't even eat spaghetti because of the wrigglin' f*ckers ....... i get the shivers an' want to throw up!

5ul35f.jpg
de8yky.jpg

Only heights, but weirdly I am alright flying, I suppose it’s reassuring knowing another 240 people are going with you if it all goes wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.