What are you Thinking of.........RIGHT NOW?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Fucking US dollar!

Was up around 98c a month ago, now down to 78c.

My holiday to the US has become 20% more expensive overnight.

It will appreciate more as oil sells off.

Glenda MCFC said:
just being honest .... been a while ... the rabbit is bored !!

well with over 7,000 predominately male registered users, I'm sure you could work something out.......I'm taken (-: and 1000's of miles from you.

Knight1979 said:
Glenda MCFC said:

well with over 7,000 predominately male registered users, I'm sure you could work something out.......I'm taken (-: and 1000's of miles from you.

ha ha , but i don't live in Manc anymore ,over 5"9 pefably ...

Something funny about men v women ... men are always out for a shag and brag about it ... majority of women are not ... but women do have he same needs as men so what is wrong with us saying the same ?

Glenda MCFC said:
Knight1979 said:
Glenda MCFC said:

ha ha , but i don't live in Manc anymore ,over 5"9 pefably ...

Something funny about men v women ... men are always out for a shag and brag about it ... majority of women are not ... but women do have he same needs as men so what is wrong with us saying the same ?

Nothing at all. I've met a few girls who brag about it. I think its becoming more acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.