What are you Thinking of.........RIGHT NOW?

Matty said:
Can I get through another day at work without actually doing anything, and not get caught?

More or less the same here, but also whether ive still got time to have my early morning poo, or whether to leave it until dinner.

Maybe abit suspect going off now for 10 minutes for a shite....

Working up the will to go into Uni, in the rain, to pay £100 then come straight home again. I really need to buy some clothes aswell, damn.

On the other hand i've spent all morning finding stuff to buy on the internet, which is fun. Had the Wire series 1 delivered this morning and The Gutter Twins - Saturnalia. I think i'll by some MP3 music today though, otherwise my postie will be getting annoyed at me.

Going to the pub in about an hour... saw my rag neighbour down the shop early Sat morn with his scum shirt on, I asked him if he was looking forward to the match, his reply "City are trying to be U** aren't they?" - my reply "why would we want to be £500+ in debt? I don't think so !" - thinking about going down the pub to wind a few more up ... like you do ha ha

Fucking US dollar!

Was up around 98c a month ago, now down to 78c.

My holiday to the US has become 20% more expensive overnight.

Right now im thinking I should have had that shit earlier.

I didn't know the decorators we're gonna be in painting the bogs and for a poo, id have to go in the bogs upstairs and it would be obvious.

Fuck. Iv'e stroked cloth twice since 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.