What are you Thinking of.........RIGHT NOW?

Glenda MCFC said:
Good lord I''m not bragging about it .... it's the first thing what came into my head !! ha ha I think it's funny ...

well its true, I think its the "Sex and the City" effect these days....either that or I'm just friends with loose girls.

Glenda MCFC said:
TBH ... I'm 5"8 so I like guys who are taller than me .
this thread is funny cos all you guys go on about how good you are, and you probably are (I'm not doubting it) .. but your all short arses !! lol

Is there no tall guys left ??

Im 5'6................woman heightist :-(

Matty said:
Glenda MCFC said:
this thread is funny cos all you guys go on about how good you are, and you probably are (I'm not doubting it) .. but your all short arses !! lol

BT's tall!!

i see you didn't nominate yourself as you don't meet the required height! hahahaha

Philbo said:
Matty said:
Glenda MCFC said:

BT's tall!!

i see you didn't nominate yourself as you don't meet the required height! hahahaha
Sorry hightower!!

Glenda MCFC said:

You don't know what your missing from us smaller but more dynamic gentlemen!!!

Philbo said:
Matty said:
Glenda MCFC said:

BT's tall!!

PMSL Philbo ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.