What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

I want the team to play North-South with pace instead of ambling around going East-West or side-to-side. When City won the EPL in 2012, it was done with pace and outscoring other teams 3 or 4 goals to nil.
Let me just get my compass out, I'm confused ;)

Want to see crisper passing and more fluid football. A squad with better tactical awareness and technical ability, one that can cope with pressure even under injury crisis. Better training on fitness.
Trophies is a must, but I don't mind if he doesn't win any in the first year.
A common theme is coming through now. We all know what this team has been missing and we know Guardiola will bring it. Year 1 is a free hit, for me, he needs to get his philosophies integrated into the squad and the club and it will take time and maybe even a few transfer windows to get the right players in to understand and utilise his ways properly.

I'm really looking forward to the day he walks though the door.

I would hope the team tactics would improve.
The team is in such a bad state at the moment, that it will take at least a season to get back to something like good enough. Even with a miracle worker as manager.

Most important is to instill that 'Pep mentality' into the team. Work ethic and tactical awareness. And it will set up an excellent foundation when Pep does leave, not just for the squad, but the club itself.

A common theme is coming through now. We all know what this team has been missing and we know Guardiola will bring it. Year 1 is a free hit, for me, he needs to get his philosophies integrated into the squad and the club and it will take time and maybe even a few transfer windows to get the right players in to understand and utilise his ways properly.

I'm really looking forward to the day he walks though the door.
I've never been more excited about a signing in recent years, maybe barring Aguero.

Depends on where we finish this season. If we get top 4 id expect a top 2 finish each season and a good run at the CL. If not then establishing ourselves at the top again would be a realistic aim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.