What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

No minimum requirements trophy wise for me. I just want to see Pep mould a team here in his style. It's the start of a new era, hopefully we can surround Pep with people who are effectively sponges to soak up his mentality and philosophy so when Pep leaves we're left in a great position for the next decade. This is about creating a football identity, any trophies are a bonus.

I want the team to play North-South with pace instead of ambling around going East-West or side-to-side. When City won the EPL in 2012, it was done with pace and outscoring other teams 3 or 4 goals to nil.

I was thinking about this the other day and thought that it would be a success beyond my wildest dreams if Pep could perform a clean sweep of trophies in 3 years.

1 Premier League
1 FA Cup
1 League Cup
1 Champion's League OR Europa League
1 Charity Shield
1 UEFA super cup
1 Club world cup

i don't think we will win the league next season as i just think guardiola and the club have a bigger job on their hands than just buying in solutions.

i just want to see in the first season an identity being brought to the club both on and off the pitch.

i also want to see some fire and hunger both on and off the pitch because for me at the moment the club just feels too nice and comfortable.

guardiola won't mess about and will make big calls if need be so everyone at the club will need to be on their toes.

Want to see crisper passing and more fluid football. A squad with better tactical awareness and technical ability, one that can cope with pressure even under injury crisis. Better training on fitness.
Trophies is a must, but I don't mind if he doesn't win any in the first year.

Just to see us make the opposition earn their points and not bloody gift them. Trophies are good but I hate seeing us play without passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.