What as a city fan annoys you the most?

The fact that my kids now get called plastic as like me dont have a Manc accent , i have abit. Yet when my kids say my dad, my grandad, my great grandad were all born in Manchester it's still meet with .....you are still plastic lol. This coming from fans who support clubs from all over the country and are born and breed in kent !! Yet my lads are plastic lol

If we are neck and neck with Liverpool I will cheer them scoring like I would one of our goals, no problem at all.

They aren't even a threat any more.
Well said DD. Those who want to sit alone gnashing their teeth in silence when United score I have no problem with and it's their prerogative to not want united to beat them, even if it helps our cause.

Those at Wembley cheering a United goal will far outnumber those who won't cheer I think. I will be there rooting for united to beat the scousers and I have no problem admitting it.

ABDC; )

Fucking NBC drops us from live coverage from time to time - but never drops ManU and almost never drops Liverpool.

This from a States fan.

We had Ed Dalton at our supporters club last night, he's part of the development team and they are aware of the issues around the speaker system and it will be sorted in the very near future apparently.
My understanding is that the improvement is planned for sometime in March. But beware level 1ers you may soon be able to listen to the crap music, we level 3ers currently suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.