What as a city fan annoys you the most?

Probably season ticket holders not turning up.

Followed by Liverpool and their cultish fans.

Followed by Mangala being on every training clip when not injured.

Much more to be grateful for though.

My understanding is that the improvement is planned for sometime in March. But beware level 1ers you may soon be able to listen to the crap music, we level 3ers currently suffer.

I think you're right with March, they've been hampered by the unusual number of home games we've had this month.

I find it annoying that Pep plays first teamers is in the domestic cups instead of resting them and not chancing injury for the really big games in the premiership and Champions league also the fact that he is tiring these players out.. the domestic cops are an ideal opportunity to play the youth and squad players giving them an opportunity to show what they can do, they should be good enough to beat lower-class teams.

Also what annoys me on here are posters that whinge and moan about other posters who are having a whinge and moan about players...... it doesn't bother me if somebody doesn't like Mahrez or Walker very much I like to read different opinions on things about City. It's like they are trying to police the forum.
Please just accept that posters have different opinions on things.

I find it annoying that Pep plays first teamers is in the domestic cups instead of resting them and not chancing injury for the really big games in the premiership and Champions league also the fact that he is tiring these players out.. the domestic cops are an ideal opportunity to play the youth and squad players giving them an opportunity to show what they can do, they should be good enough to beat lower-class teams.

Also what annoys me on here are posters that whinge and moan about other posters who are having a whinge and moan about players...... it doesn't bother me if somebody doesn't like Mahrez or Walker very much I like to read different opinions on things about City. It's like they are trying to police the forum.
Please just accept that posters have different opinions on things.
What about match going fans that pay good money to see these players and go in all weathers?

I hate the small pocket of dickheads who still persist with the "M" song during Derbies... it's wrong

Hate the fuckers by all means but don't mock the dead....

I personally hate the Dippers more so really don't get the continual unnecessary references to a dark day for the city and not just the Rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.