What book are you reading now / or recommend?

The Scot Harvath series by Brad Thor.

Very good if you like cock waving pissing contests about the US special services war on terror. Them pesky muslims know no boundaries.

dmfexx.jpg

[quote="1961_vintage] Read The Secret Footballer yesterday. Decent.[/quote]

Had a scan of this in Waterstones last week. Had not heard of it before. I don't buy newspapers so his column was not on radar. Blurb on the back said that there is a lot of debate about his identity.........any clues/guesses?

Mr White said:
Total Recall-Schwarzenegger

Also just picked up 'People Who Eat Darkness'

This is next up for me.

Half way through Storm of Swords 1 - Martin, though so need a break from the series once finished.

Also, got Pele: Autobio, Dan Brown - Lost Symbol lined up soon.
+ the rest of the A Song of Ice and Fire books.

Just finished 'The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry' by Rachel Joyce. A deep, relaxing book. The sensitive description in, I think, the penultimate chapter brought me to tears.

The Psychopath Test - Jon Ronson

Literally just started it and no idea why I picked it up at the book shop. Hope it's good.

Just finished The Gallic Wars by J. Caesar. A surprisingly good read, especially so in the Loeb edition which contains both original Latin and translation.

Just started To A Mountain In Tibet by Colin Thubron, travel writing at its very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.