What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Anglesey-Blue said:
Wolf by Mo Hayder. I love her books & this was one of my favourites. Quite terrifying.

I thought this was great, didn't want it to end.

'The Parade'. A great Princess Poppy adventure where the heroine gets to help spruce up farmer Meadowsweet's cart for the town carnival.

8/10

mcmanus said:
madcitehfan said:
mcmanus said:
Got given a copy of Agent 6 by Tom Rob Smith is it worth a read?
It's a sequel to Child 44 and Secret Speech. Recommend you read them first bud.

I've read Child 44 and thought it was brilliant. Writers names pass me by. Looking forward to this book now.
i think the other parts of the trilogy aren't a patch on Child 44

stony said:
willipp said:
'Rage of a Demon King' which is part of the Serpent War series from Raymond Feist. Its good, easy reading and doesn't take to much thought which I like. Would definitely recommend Feist and the Magician trilogy to anyone interested in the fantasy genre.

I bought Magicians End for the kindle back in January but I haven't read it yet. Its the end of the series and although there is a significant drop in quality with the later books, its still means one of my favourite series of books has come to an end.

P.S don't read the Krondor books, they are a bit poo.

Ive not read much of him for a few years and really enjoying this set of books. The magician trilogy is still probably my favourite set of books ive ever read.

Have you read 'The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant' ? I read them years ago and loved the. For me the only fantasy series that's come close to Magician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.