What book have you just read?

phew glad to hear it, i thought you must be planning a murder or something.
have you read... Beyond Belief,written by a journo that was at the Brady trial.

Just Kids-Patti Smith
That damned United-David Peace
The last british bullfighter-Frank El Inglese Evans.
Patti Smith the best of the bunch,very sad and touching.
That Damned United,better than the film.
Frank Evans,not that impressed,drops names and talks up his relationship with George Best(he was a glorified piss heads labourer),interesting stuff about bullfighting though.

Ham on Rye - Charles Bukowski

Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy

Two very different books but I highly recommend them.

I have just read a book about field work with youth. Probably would be called something like meetings in the space between. Next book is going to be the affair by lee child.

pieface said:
phew glad to hear it, i thought you must be planning a murder or something.
have you read... Beyond Belief,written by a journo that was at the Brady trial.
Yeah, but years ago.
I have finished the Rose West book now. I endured 4 hours of vomiting after it though.
Now reading about Martin Luther King Jnr. Great read. It's called 'Hellhound on his trail.'

speccybob 8 said:
blumoon said:
speccybob 8 said:
Recently read the 'Riftwar Saga' Brilliant, was recommended on here. Getting short of books and hoping to get a kindle soon.

Next purchase is

The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever: "Lord Foul's Bane", "Illearth War" and "Power That Preserves"

Currently reading 20,000 leagues under the sea. Not enjoying it if I'm honest but will finish it regardless.

Some of the best fantasy reading out there.

They arrived today :)

Still got to finish this fucking Verne book though haha

On the last few chapters of the Covenant book now. I don't want it to finish!! Need to buy something else to read but not sure what. Any ideas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.