What car do you drive?

May as well throw tenners out of your window into the street all day. Cars are the biggest waste of money in our lives.
Even more so for those who go through the loaning a car for 3-4 years and then swap into another new one.

I never really got into the whole car thing, as long as it got me from A to B and was safe then little else mattered.

Last edited:
Looked at the Dacia but the safety's ratings are terrible

You have to look into the background for that. The initial 3 star NCAP was awarded because the vehicle didn't have an audible "no seat belt on warning" - something that was subsequently rectified anyway. Best safety test you can do is don't have an accident.

Interesting to hear from someone who owns one, when I saw the engine sizes I couldn't help thinking of old Metros!

When I got told I had to take it I thought fucking hell my first car had a bigger engine! (1.1 Saxo). I’ll be honest I’d like a bit more power but with the automatic transmission it can shift a bit when putting your foot down.

Tesla model 3. Had BMWs via company cars for over 30 years, but this is my first personal finance car. no range anxiety having the Tesla superchargers, it's very quick and cheap to run (£3.50 to charge up 100%).

On the downside, the build quality is questionable and I've had paint flake of the sill. Tesla are sorting for free, but it's not a great story.
How long have you had it? Mine comes Thurs and I'm hoping reports of better build and paint since moving to China will be correct.

Stage 2 Fiesta ST
240bhp 370nm
513d37afcf1e4ee61f35f5ee888515ed.jpg
That's a great looking motor. 240 brake? Fuck me that thing must go a bit. Love a proper hot hatch.

Had Honda Accord from 1994-2008. Loved it. New Civics are top quality…and same size as the Accord I had back then! Don’t know anyone who owns a Civic who doesn’t love it!
I had a civic as a company car about 12 years ago. It was like a go cart. Bit of a harsh ride as it seemed to have no suspension to speak of, but it handled like it was on rails. Great drivers car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.