What City's success means to you?

fbloke

I was pondering the change in City's fortunes (pardon the pun) and what it will mean beyond the obvious.

I, for example, have never been able to celebrate a trophy win with my dad and he feels almost guilty having seen so much in the 60's.

My kids 3,5,7.10 and 16 are all kitted out Blues with all 3 kits. As we live in the NE they have been saved the Rag's nasty stuff but they have never flinched from wearing the colours. I simply cant imagine how they are gonna feel when we win something.

Proud of course, but its gonna be more than that.

The changes already show other teams up for their petty mindedness of course but a trophy win will take that off the scale.

Now just close you eyes and imagine Kolo holding aloft the Premiership trophy, wow.

So what will it mean to you and yours?

It will mean so much to me; I am a relatively new fan as they go (since the division 2 season, I was only 6, and I'm 18 in March) so I've never known us this good. We've either been yo-yoing between divisions or an incredibly mediocre team finishing mid-bottom half of the table. I've been ridiculed by my rag mates for god knows how long. The fact that we're even talking about winning the title sends shivers down my spine. I think 'did I really say that?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.