What City's success means to you?

We will see a trophy sooner rather than later. Maybe not this season but defo in the next 3 seasons.

It also seems to me that, as most of us havent had the joy of a trophy we somehow havent fully been a City fan.

Not that we arent but we have yet to experience all that being a City fan offers.

I dunno if that explains it well enough?

lovecityhateunited said:
Rammyblues said:
32 years of pain gone in a flash.

33 I'm afraid

In March 2010 it will be 28 years for me. I came down from Glasgow on a Saturday and my brother took me to Maine Road, where if memory serves me right we drew 1-1 with Southampton with Kevin Bond scoring the equaliser.

Then the next year we had David "bloody" Peat dancing around Maine road with those pathetic shoes!!

What I am looking forward to most about winning a trophy is having my neice cry tears of joy rather than despair!!

bluepeter62 said:
lovecityhateunited said:
33 I'm afraid

In March 2010 it will be 28 years for me. I came down from Glasgow on a Saturday and my brother took me to Maine Road, where if memory serves me right we drew 1-1 with Southampton with Kevin Bond scoring the equaliser.

Then the next year we had David "bloody" Peat dancing around Maine road with those pathetic shoes!!

What I am looking forward to most about winning a trophy is having my neice cry tears of joy rather than despair!!
I think you'll find they're on about our trophyless years, not how long they've been going!

Let is all out people.

After all I reckon a trophy could mean the end to a lot of counseling for City fans.

jimharri said:
bluepeter62 said:

I think you'll find they're on about our trophyless years, not how long they've been going!

What the question is asking is what will success mean to you. I have never seen success from since supporting City (apart from the play offs). So that is why I said how long I have been supporting them. Don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Is the emotion I have released going to get the best of us, NO NO NO

We are City, Super City. We are City from Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.