what colour could we use/or not for our next away kit

birchwoodgingerste said:
Nigel De Shlong said:
1324fullimage.jpg

3rd kit

yeh like that maybe change it to white with light blue and purple stripes.

I'd go with that shirt in Maroon with a sky blue n' white stripe, white shorts, Maroon socks with blue n' white trim.

Maroon, and a proper shade of. Not pink, not purple, not wine red, but maroon.

Knowing Umbro's knack of incorporating detail, they could probably weave the Maltese cross into the detail of the shirt. (Would rather they saved this for a black shirt, though.)

Mugatu said:
That 1999 top was gipping, stop going on about it like it's something amazing. If it had been worn in a more forgettable season nobody would like it at all.
Besides which it was a shit season anyway, we shouldn't have even been in the playoffs, let alone drawing with Chesterfield in the final. Yeah. I said it.

Don't you mean Gillingham?

i'm glad the hierarchy never chose this for the new home kit for 93

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Umbro-MANCHESTER-CITY-Prototype-1992-Long-Sleeve-Football-Shirt-Vintage-Lace-up-/200689596826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eba08399a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Umbro-MANCHES ... 2eba08399a</a>

what a load of crap !!

Vienna_70 said:
Mugatu said:
That 1999 top was gipping, stop going on about it like it's something amazing. If it had been worn in a more forgettable season nobody would like it at all.
Besides which it was a shit season anyway, we shouldn't have even been in the playoffs, let alone drawing with Chesterfield in the final. Yeah. I said it.

Yeah it's already been spotted, and I'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

Blame my tobacco withdrawal syptoms, I'm gasping so I have tabs on the mind. Thank the lord I didn't say we were playing the final against Embassy Number 1.

Mugatu said:
Vienna_70 said:
Mugatu said:
That 1999 top was gipping, stop going on about it like it's something amazing. If it had been worn in a more forgettable season nobody would like it at all. Besides which it was a shit season anyway, we shouldn't have even been in the playoffs, let alone drawing with Chesterfield in the final. Yeah. I said it.
Yeah it's already been spotted, and I'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids! Blame my tobacco withdrawal syptoms, I'm gasping so I have tabs on the mind. Thank the lord I didn't say we were playing the final against Embassy Number 1.

Thanks, not often i am called a kid these days :-)
Think i will have another Benson and Hedges to celebrate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.