what colour could we use/or not for our next away kit

Was thinking about this the other day and had a feeling it might be all yellow, don't know why. I wouldn't mind maroon either though.

only the colours of Etihad please, not green for all Arabs i reckon. guess it wouldn't matter to the Arabs anyway since most are Barcelona/Rag fans.

making history is the new manchester city football club looking back is good but a new colour for a away with something from our new history
what about copying Lech Poznan kit
images

this looks rather nice tbh nice simple design

law74 said:
Maroon (with or without the thin white stripes) please.

Did I not tell you at the Munich game that all your dreams would come through re the Maroon kit?

I've seen both the home and away with the shop already. The away maroon is class altogether, there is a European away that is a black/charcoal mixture and the home is like the two seasons ago kit, but the badge and trim are black.

Hope Chrimbo was good for you, hope to hook up soon enough again for a beer maybe and a smoke!

Would love to see maroon personally, either as a solid colour or as a remake of the 1988-90 candy striped classic. That would look fantastic.

Wouldn't mind a white strip with navy trim, however - although perhaps all-white with maroon trim would look good too, paired with maroon shorts/socks?

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
The St Marks kit or maroon for me. Got a feeling the home kit will be a bit different next year as Puma are making our kit. ;-)

I really hope this isn't true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.